Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit, in addition, they may be stored on your computer or electronic devices which are used to access our certain websites. Cookies are widely used in order to recognize your device’s settings, and make websites work and function more efficiently.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the website to function properly and safely, and to allow you to effectively use the website. You cannot disable the use of this type of cookie via our website.
These cookies collect information about your use of the website in order for us to measure, evaluate, improve, and develop our content, products / services and websites, all to improve your experience in using our website. If you do not allow us to use these cookies, we will not be able to measure, evaluate and develop websites.
These cookies recognize the computer or devices you use to visit the website, settings or options you have made on the website, such as the language and font size displayed on the website, so that you will be able to use the website more conveniently without necessity to repeat providing information or resetting usage every time you use the website. If you do not allow us to use these cookies, you may not be able to use the website easily and conveniently.
These cookies collect various type of information, which may include your personal data and create a profile about you so we can analyze and present products, services, and advertisements that best match your interests. If you do not allow us to use these cookies, you may receive general information and advertisements that are not relevant to your interests.
What Personal Data we collect
- Personal Details, such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Marital Status, ID Number or Passport Number.
- Contact Details: Address, Workplace Address, Phone Number, Email address and ID Line.
- Technical Details: such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address and Cookies ID
- Other Details: Web usage, Still Photo, Voice, VDO, Animated Photo and any details considered as personal data under Personal Data Protection ACT.
Why we collect your Personal Data
IFS collects, uses, disclose and/or process your personal data to improve service and implementation, including to follow the law enforcement.
How long do we keep your Personal Data
When your personal data for which we collect, use and process it, is no longer required for the purposes and by applicable laws, we will erase or destroy or aggregate and/or anonymize your personal data to an extent that it no longer identifies you within a reasonable time.
Security of your Personal Data
IFS endeavours to protect your information by establishing our Personal Data Protection policy appropriately, to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, rectification, or disclosure. In addition, our management team, employees, supplier, representative, consultants and data receivers, must comply with IFS’s Personal Data Protection policy.
Your rights as a data subject
Data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data. Subject to applicable laws and exceptions thereof, you may have the following rights to:
- Right to withdraw consent: When you give us your consent for personal data processing, you have the right to withdraw the consent for your specific purposes at any time, unless there are restrictions on legal rights or in connection with the contract that benefits to you.
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to and obtain copy of your personal data to and obtain which is being processed by us.
- Right to delete: You have the right to request to delete or de-identity Personal Data that we collect, use or disclose about you.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in different situations; (1) the accuracy of personal data is contested, (2) the purpose of the processing has been achieved, personal data should be deleted under Data protection laws.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.